Thursday, October 9, 2014

Too Faced: Perfect Flush Blush



Type: Blush


    I confess, I fell in love with the packaging on this one in a major way before I bought it. It just reminded me so much of the ascetic that Lolita brands like Angelic Pretty or Baby The Stars Shine Bright are going for these days which I thought was kinda nifty.  But packaging aside, this blush is actually really awesome. 
    First of all, I like the blend-able colors idea. I think the shades they choose really interact well with each other, at least in the "Candy Glow" set. I like the contrast that the corals and browns brought to that bright, bubble gum pink. It muted it without compromising the actual color. It also has the slightest shimmer to it, which almost acts as a highlighter in some lighting. Very pretty.
   Coverage wise, it gives the user a lot of control over the intensity of the pigmentation. I personally don't like a heavy blush, and I found it very simple to do a nice, sheer application. 


EWG Score: 2 (Good) for possible allergens

Overall Score: 9/10

  I really loved this product, but I'm hesitant to give it a perfect score because blending the three colors might be difficult for people who are newer to make up. Also, as pretty as the packaging is, it doesn't travel well at all. This definitely is not the kind of product you can carry around in your purse! 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment