Friday, October 10, 2014

Benefit BAD gal lash

Benefit BAD gal Lash


Type: Mascara

        Mascara can be kind of tricky to review because there's a lot of human error that can go into an application. I mean, I've heard of girls sending themselves to the hospital over mascara. Now, I myself have never had a mascara injury (knock wood) but I recognize that some ladies and gents find mascara tricky and bothersome to apply. The particular wand that comes with the Benefit BAD gal Lash mascara is big and chubby and just perfect for beginners. It makes for a very clean, even application. I also like that it separates and defines the lashes without smooshing them together. Unfortunately, the big chubby brush is not as easy to use on the lower lashes. The mascara itself tends to gather on the tip of the wand, which when used on the lower lashes, can cause a bit of a mess. 
     Now, the big claim that BAD gal Lash makes is that it's supposed to look like you're wearing false eyelashes- without the glue! Very on point with Benefit's retro theme :) .But, I found that the mascara itself actually wears very thin, and very dry. I'm not really seeing the volumizing or darkening... but still, it makes for a cute look. 

EWG score: n/a

Overall score: 6/10

 The product is nice, but it doesn't do what it's advertised to do, and the mascara is really very dry. Still, it's a nice product and it does look very pretty when worn. 


No comments:

Post a Comment