Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Lancôme Art liner 24h

Lancôme: Art Liner 24h


Type : Liquid Eye-liner

       I'll be the first to admit that I've had some bad experiences with liquid eyeliner. I've bough sloppy ones, scratchy ones, even one that made my eyes burn like fire and swell up (still mad at you for that, SEPHORA!). But I'm adventurous and apparently don't learn from my mistakes, so I went ahead and tried this one from lancôme. Lancôme is a brand I've learned to trust, and they've always done remarkably well with SkinDeep/EWG's allergen and safety tests. So far, I'm very pleased with it. My eyes are not swollen and burning, and that's always good, isn't it? 
   The color I chose was amethyst and it's quite lovely. It has a slight blue sparkle, not too overwhelming, which makes this product ideal for both a night out and at a professional setting. I also like that the application wand was soft and pliable allowing it to curve and swirl if desired.  
       I was equally impressed with how long the the make-up itself stayed in place without smudging. I mean, it stayed in place through a concert, through a rainstorm, through...other activities...all in one night! 

EWG score: n/a


Overall score: 9/10

   I really like this product, it's definitely top of the line! It does wear a little thin at times, but all in all, it's very good!


No comments:

Post a Comment